What do you get if you are a part of our team?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health insurance 1500 deductible, dential, vision, life insurance, and Retirement
- 5 day work week so you are home every weekend.
- Paid Training – ASE certifications and monthly training
- Paid holidays 6 per year – New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Up to date technology and equipment- New technology requires the right training and equipment we follow the trends and adjust accordingly to better serve the customers vehicle needs
- Working with professionals that want to better themselves and grow with the company
- Customized incentives, performance pay packages – We realize not everyone has the same needs
- Growth personally and professionally- goals annually reviewed and celebrated
- Tool insurance – You have an investment of tools, they should be covered in the event of a catastrophic situation.
- A team that appreciates what you do and who you are. Not just a number, truly appreciated and a part of a family.
- Plenty of work to make the money you want to make, on Years of makes and models 2000 ad newer.
Every day is a new challenge, or experience working on and diagnosing different makes and models, if you are tired of doing the same thing over and over: Which, by the way, is the definition of insanity. Comfortability is not always a good thing. It might be time for a change
Our Rules Of Engagement
- Family-We will treat each other with respect at all times
- Caring-We are going to care for our Customers and each other. We will do life together and support each other. Lift others up around you when needed
- Appearance-We are a professional Most Makes and Models Shop and we will present ourselves proudly by being well groomed and always in company uniform
- Integrity-Do what’s right even when no one else knows
- Quality-Job done right, on time, the 1st time
- Responsible- Take responsibility for your actions. Let’s replace blame, excuses, and denial with accountability, responsibility, and commitment
- Optimistic-Spread optimism and enthusiasm to all
- Reliable-Always follow through on your commitments and promises
- Attention to detail-Everything is important
- Team-Think about what is best for your team
- Growth-Grow your knowledge and ability daily as well as others around you
- Teach-Ability to show others what needs to be done and lead by example
- Cleanliness-Maintain a clean atmosphere/environment and work area
- Assertive-Be willing to take risks
- Respect for Customers, Team members, vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Fun-Make everyone’s time enjoyable while staying focused on the job at hand and never at the expense of someone else